From a parking garage in Mason's Press to the iconic and central, Castle of Good Hope, our underground Woodstock festival has come a long way! This year, we hit a record turnout and though the queues were long, people were stoked. And while it's a hella of a headache to organise and run the show, when you look around at the brewers and the community enjoying their beers it makes you more excited to be in this crazy industry! Until next year!
Photos on Facebook by Marla Burger and Paul Speirs.
A HUGE thank you to:
• The Castle of Good Hope for hosting us
• Dean at Vacation Club for helping us with events licensing and general management
• Riot Beer for co-coordinating
• The 17 breweries and 10 food vendors involved for bringing the gees!
• Rob at Seattle Coffee Co. for making sure we had coffee all day and helping us with power and running errands!
• Paul Speirs and Marla Burger for capturing the day with your stunning photos!
• Hanno for providing all the sound equipment and running it during the day!
• The rad DJs who spinned us into a groovy dizzy!
• Quicket for the ticketing and access control
• The security team for making sure people were safe throughout the day
• Bedouin Tent Masterz for rigging up that massive tent
• Cape Town tourism for setting up your van and giving away promo materials
• NOAH for giving folks information on your charity and taking donations
• Igloo ice for making sure our beer was pouring nice and cold all day
• Easi-print for doing so many last minute poster prints
• The bloggers and media outlets for pumping the event ahead of time.